 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1607
    Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!) —Frank Filz
   What I forgot to mention last night was that a couple things dissapointed me about the box: 1. Somewhere in the past few folks it went through a smokers house, and will have a new box when I send it along (hmm, Shiri, will this be a problem for you? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!) —Kyle Keppler
     (...) Hmm, I didn't notice this but I do remember it being rather dusty. And FYI no one at my house smokes. Alot of the bags were in poor shape so I was going to replace them, but then we were out of baggies. (...) Yea I was dissapointed about all (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!) —Frank Filz
     (...) I'm pretty sensitive to smoke, so perhaps you just didn't notice it, in any case, the existing box is now in our recycle bin, I'll use a new one. I did also notice a "greasy" residue on my hands after handling the parts which is characteristic (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        JJB#4 —David C. Pyatt
   (...) I thought I had posted earlier that my son basically wiped out JB#3... he went crazy when he hear that they were pieces like I had when I was his age... I contacted a couple of the next people on the list and they said that JBs were meant to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: JJB#4 —Frank Filz
   (...) Perhaps I missed it. Glad your son found stuff of use. When I collect enough junk for another box, I'll re-start JJB#3 and send it to the next person on the list. If I clean up the Weeks box some, I may actually be close to having enough stuff (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)