 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1567
    Re: Drab Box #1 —Tamyra Teed
   I mailed Joel Kuester this morning about the box, hopefully he'll get back to me soon and we can figure out just where the box is and get it moving along. I'll keep everyone posted :) And just so everyone knows, I'll be mailing about Chris Week's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Joel Kuester
   (...) me soon (...) everyone (...) Hi everyone, I just want to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for this box. I have been involved in a move to a new house that has gone much less smooth than planned or imagined. Tamy and I have been playing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Tommy Johnson
   (...) I'm just updating the status pages tonight, and now I'm confused ... Joel, your name isn't even on the list for the Drab Box. Did I make a mistake somewhere along the line? The list I have shows Paul Sinasohn after Tamy Teed. Who did you send (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Paul Sinasohn
   Joel sent it to me, and I'll be sending it out after the weekend. Paul Sinasohn (...) the (...) your (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —James Brown
   (...) Just pinging for a status on this box. I can't imagine that it's moved very far through the holidays, but I'd like to know... Thanks, James (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)