 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1553
  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

(...) Oh, I figured it would go. I just want some of what you put in. (...) It was me. I grabbed my third Mindstorms set for $99 at TRU recently and decided that would be a fair trade into the box for the stuff (including the four cool large wheels (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

(...) Heh, Heh! I knew the 956's wheels wouldn't be in there very long. Good move, Chris! I'll admit it...I didn't want to give them up, but adding in $75 or so to a Jambalaya box seemed crazy, so away they went. Besides, my quest to get 8 of them (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)