 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1550
    Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read) —Ed Jones
   (...) supposed (...) Well, not exactly the way it happened. Scott Sanborn had both Minifig box 1 and Minifig box 2. He sent me a Minifig box that I thought was Minifig box 2 (I was next on the list). I took and added parts to the box and then mailed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Minifig Box #1 LOST —Tommy Johnson
   In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ed Jones writes: <snipped> (...) You're right, the list is wrong. If you look at the update history, you'll see that I re-ordered the list a couple of times after e-mail dialogues with a number of folks, trying to piece (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)