 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1541
Re: The birth of the *LUG box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:34:58 GMT

Granted, our original vision was to see the *LUG box travel up the west
coast before going elsewhere, but you can't
always get what you want. ;-) If the BayLUG meeting is later that the 11th,
GardensLUG will probably be the first stop
around the US for this box.

Personally, I'd rather ship it to BayLUG first simply because of the
distance factor-it is more likely to reach you in 4
days than it is anyone else. Still, if it is goint to GardensLUG first, I
think LUGOLA can arrange to have it mailed out
during our meeting rather than the following Monday.

-Dave

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Tom Stangl writes:
I'm checking on when we will have the next BayLUG meeting - it would be convenient
to ship it from SoCal to NoCal the first hop ;-)

Dave Johann wrote:

Hello all! On November 4, 2000, LUGOLA will create the newest jambalaya box as
outlined in the following thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=1493

Once we have the box put together, we need to know who gets it next. Ideally, it
will go to a LUG that's having a November meeting. We'd like to start this box
on it's journey by November 6th at the latest. What I'd like to do is compile a
list of LUGs and their respective meeting times so we can get this box moving as
quickly as possible.

Do we have any takers?

Remember, I need to know the LUG name, the date of the meeting, and the name and
email of the person I'll be contacting.

Build well,
-Dave

--