 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1535
Re: The birth of the *LUG box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:41:16 GMT

I'm checking on when we will have the next BayLUG meeting - it would be convenient
to ship it from SoCal to NoCal the first hop ;-)

Dave Johann wrote:

Hello all! On November 4, 2000, LUGOLA will create the newest jambalaya box as
outlined in the following thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=1493

Once we have the box put together, we need to know who gets it next. Ideally, it
will go to a LUG that's having a November meeting. We'd like to start this box
on it's journey by November 6th at the latest. What I'd like to do is compile a
list of LUGs and their respective meeting times so we can get this box moving as
quickly as possible.

Do we have any takers?

Remember, I need to know the LUG name, the date of the meeting, and the name and
email of the person I'll be contacting.

Build well,
-Dave

--