 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1281
    Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS (was Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page!) —Tom Stangl
   Nice update. Now... CAN WE PLEASE GET THE DRAB BOX INTO THE US within 2 years of its creation? It's been in Canada for what seems like YEARS (actually, it is rapidly approaching a year). This kind of delay is completely inexcusable. Is it being (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Dave Johann
     This is all nice to hear, but some of us are still not listed on the pages and we signed up for the boxes months ago. Is .jambalaya meant to be an exclusive club that ignores those who didn't sign up the day the box was created? If I'd known I'd be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Shiri Dori
      (...) Well, I think Tommy must've overlooked that... If ye'reading this, Tommy, please recheck the original posts and the replies to them! TIA! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Frank Filz
     (...) I don't think we realize the effort it takes to keep up with the lists. I think we can never express enough appreciation for the effort Tammy put into getting the lists started and keeping up with it. One thing which makes it frustrating is (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Getting on the list. Impossible? (was Re: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS) —Dave Johann
     (...) Frank, that is so true. Truth be told, when I posted this, I had just seen the original post and decided to check up on it. Once I did that and noticed that the lists still hadn't been updated to include new names, that was when I got annoyed. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        RE: Delays have gotten RIDICULOUS (was Re: New Jambalaya Box Status Page!) —Doug Finney
   (...) Don't worry Tom, it's moving at least a bit faster than the status page reflects. I sent it on to Larry a couple weeks ago so it should be winding ever closer your way. Good idea about labeling the outside, btw. Doug (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)