 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1205
    Re: Technic Box #2 —Rob Hendrix
   Technic box #2 has been dreadfully delayed by God. I have had a recent, and heart thrashing, death in the family. I am just now settling back into the swing of things. Technic box will go out, late as it may be. Please forgive the tardiness, as I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Shiri Dori
     (...) Sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and your family. -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic Box #2 —Phil Watt
   Rob, My deepest condolences to you and your family. Thanks for the update. I'm sure I speak for everyone that we are with you in our prayers. -Phil (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)