 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1147
  Re: Ducks International Box.

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) AFAIK no versions of the Kabaya sets have ever been available in the UK, and I have yet to see a non keychain red/white hooded ninja, so yup, they would probably be welcomed here. (...) Again no problem. The (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

Hmm, just had a thought. At one point we tossed around the idea of people bidding for being the next one to recieve a particular box. This might work real well here. After a person decides exactly what they are going to take out and put in, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Ducks International Box.

I can contribute 3442s, 2148s, Mcd #6s, 1807s, 2885s off the top of my head. I'm sure I could find some other things that could go in the box, if I KNEW there were something I wanted in it (I already have enough Shell sets). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)