 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1118
  Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?

(I am making this post in English so the folks in lugnet.market.jambalaya can check it out too) I've been looking in lugnet.market.jambalaya for a while and I really like the idea behind it. I noticed (incorrectly???) that there aren't any boxes in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?

(...) Yup, I'm interested! -Frank (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?

Jan-Albert van Ree schreef: (...) OK more info at (URL) Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree | (URL) Sims Archive maintainer | (URL) Resource Center | (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?

Hi guys, Tell me whats the use of another box or group just in Dutch. It might go the same way as all the other loc groups in Holland, 2 - 6 messages and after that its a bit or a lot of silence. If the answer is yes go ahead please, but tell me (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?

(...) Nico, There seems to be a little misunderstanding... A Jambalaya box isn't a newsgroup (perhaps a mixup the words 'box' and 'chat-box'?) Check The FAQ on this here: (URL) to lugnet.loc.nl (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl)