 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1066
  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

My son and I liked the looks of a couple of the caster-style wheels (aircraft?) and some of the nostalgic ones like I had when I was his age... but I'm sure we can find something interesting in there when it gets here! The four-bladed props turned (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  GB#3 - Status Report

GB#3 arrived today in Northeast Ohio... looks like the USPS took good care of it and Frank must have packed it well, since it didn't have that familiar rattle... I haven't told my son yet (darn it, I had to get it out just now so he'd quit trying to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)