 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1060
    Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in? —Susan Olson
   (...) Hi Christopher (and everyone else)! My posting privileges are finally set up - can I still get in on the box? I can put in Technics stuff (am getting out of that in favor of trains, then town, then stuff that's just too cool to pass up) as (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        RE: The Weeks box round two - who wants in? —Doug Finney
   Susan Olson wrote: The box is already coming to Houston since that's where I am. Maybe we can meet up somewhere to pass the box off by hand (and split postage costs for the next leg. :-) Assuming no one objects to an extra participant of course. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in? —Susan Olson
   (...) Hey Doug that would be pretty easy! I'd be happy to split postage - is there a UPS close to you (I'm only close to a post office and a FedEx near work :( I'm guessing that UPS will be cheaper, but I guess it depends on the weight of the box (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)