 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1013
    Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list —Tom Stangl
   (...) No, I've been slacking - busy rebuilding 3 computers at home, work, and have night classes for the next few weeks. I've pulled out what I want, now I need to figure out what to put in. I'll do that tonight. BTW, this box is VERY heavy, and is (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list —Frank Filz
      Tom Stangl wrote in message <3890B51F.BC7EBEB2@n...pe.com>... (...) have (...) I would say that if there is anyone on or off the list who needs wheels and tires, lets ship it to them. Is it a good variety of wheels and tires? If not, perhaps we (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list —David C. Pyatt
   Are we talking System wheels & tires or Technic wheels & tires here? I've been thinking about signing up for a box and my son is always burning through tires... the bigger the better! Maybe this is the one for me to start with? Dave (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)