 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 101
  The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)

(...) Here's a photo of the bag I assembled which I think we would all agree is "junk": (URL) details: - Severe yellowing in some cases (white, gray, and blue especially). - Sand or dirt or gum pushed up into the tubes in some cases. - Chewed or (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)

Still looks to me like there's some good stuff in there.. I'd still take dibs on this box!!! they may not be perfect, though you can still build something with the stuff :) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  (canceled)

  Re: The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)

(...) I'd pay money for some of these, ones with functionality, anyhow. For example, those 8x8 radar dishes are fairly useful for simulating a curved surface. The 2x5 and 2x9 hinge plates are always fun. There's also quite a good assortment of SNOTs (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)

Your camera doesn't pick up details well enough, then, as some of it looks fine to me ;-) Put me on the list for this one too, what the heck. I'm REALLY picky on Lego I trade/buy, so I have some that was gotten in trades/sales that I wouldn't use (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)

The stuff doesn't look too bad to me at all. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)