 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1005
    Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list —James Brown
   (...) AFAIK, drab box #1 left Canada quite a while ago, which is why the most recent Canada tour update I sent you doesn't have it. I'll ping the list, and confirm that for you, though. James (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list —Ben Roller
     (...) It hasn't come to me yet. From the box update page (and the order in which we signed up) it looks like I should be getting it first when it comes back to the US. I've yet to be contacted for my address for that box, so I assume that someone in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list —James Brown
   (...) Well, I pinged the list, and got a response with the current status of Drab box #1, but I was hoping for some more responses with info on the hang-up. Anyways, this box is on the move again, John Batcock recieved it last week, and was sending (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)