 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *376 (-20)
  UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!

In the absence of any replies to my request to join a UK Jambalaya box scheme. I've decided to start one up if anyone can be bothered to reply? I have sorted out a few bits and pieces and want to know who in the UK would be interested in joining up? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 Log

(...) anything in that pile! :) --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 Log

As promised, here is a picture of what the contents of GB #1 looked like when I received it. (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Walsh wrote in message ... (...) it (...) 1 (...) 3x4 (...) technic (...) 1 (...) this (...) Pictures (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

(...) I should have said (and after any canadian touring that occurs) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please put me on the list for this one (after Tom Stangl #2, I think) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

Please put me on the list for this one (after James Brown, I think) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hello, Is it too late to get on a list for a box? My preference for which box to receive would be as follows: 1. A Technic box (if one is going through Canada) 2. Either of the General boxes 3. Any box really, just interested in participating (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) as (...) and (...) border. Hi folks... I too wish to be added to the tour list for general boxes #1 and #2...and the drab box I am in Nova Scotia Thanks John Battcock (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: General Box #5

Put me down later in the list, I guess. I'm interested to see what kind of wheels are innit ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1 - shipping status

(...) Well, I tried my best to get out of work today to get to the USPS, but couldn't, so I'm going to repack the box in a USPS Priority box and slap a stamp on it, so I can just drop it in the mail tomorrow. I'm still going to save the other (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

I'd like to sign up for this box, too. (...) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu Webpage: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

I'm in too (two?).... Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Hi, I sign in for that box Martin (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  General Box #5

this box is ready to go. Standard procedure, eh? It would be nice if the longtimers let some of the newbies post their requests first, but whatever. This box will have a lot of blue and a lot of wheels as those were held back from General #1 but (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Call for UK Jambalaya people! - Where are you all?

Hi, Jason in London here, is there anyone in the UK currently running Jambalaya boxes if so please please let me know, so that I can join in. I gaurantee I have some good stuff that your gonna like!!!! Jakey (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please add me to the box list again. There are plenty of names on the list now, and I have more stuff to add later in the life of the box. There wasn't much to start with (I only took about 7 minifigs), so I threw in a couple of horses, and about (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 Log

I took a picture of the contents of GB #1 before I took anything out of it. I dumped it out into a pile and then took a picture. I will try and post it in the next day or two for the curious. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com Rob Farver wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Martin Legault wrote in message ... (...) over (...) for (...) wait, (...) I haven't decided yet, it will probably be a few weeks before I put it together. Some candidates are: Some 3+ parts (large doors & windows, large printed bricks) Wheels (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya question

Hi, I vote for prop #3 too, looks like request are slowing down, so newcommer might have to wait a while before there is 5. I also suggest like Tamy, that we could keep the chain open until the box go down again in the USA. (...) a (...) the (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Hi, thanks for the pole position, of course I put a request on that box... wait, what will be inside? general, technic, all but technic, pirate only, etc should be interesting to put a map with all the movement that these box are doing, we (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact