 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *361 (-5)
  Re: Minifig box #1

Please add me to the box list again. There are plenty of names on the list now, and I have more stuff to add later in the life of the box. There wasn't much to start with (I only took about 7 minifigs), so I threw in a couple of horses, and about (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 Log

I took a picture of the contents of GB #1 before I took anything out of it. I dumped it out into a pile and then took a picture. I will try and post it in the next day or two for the curious. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com Rob Farver wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Martin Legault wrote in message ... (...) over (...) for (...) wait, (...) I haven't decided yet, it will probably be a few weeks before I put it together. Some candidates are: Some 3+ parts (large doors & windows, large printed bricks) Wheels (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya question

Hi, I vote for prop #3 too, looks like request are slowing down, so newcommer might have to wait a while before there is 5. I also suggest like Tamy, that we could keep the chain open until the box go down again in the USA. (...) a (...) the (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Hi, thanks for the pole position, of course I put a request on that box... wait, what will be inside? general, technic, all but technic, pirate only, etc should be interesting to put a map with all the movement that these box are doing, we (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact