 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *241 (-10)
  delay!

except for the boxes already announced as mailed (GB 1 and 2) there will be a delay on mailing the rest out that originate from me. PLEASE, if you're first, make sure I have your snail. Send it again if you're paranoid. My flight from MSP to home (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Uk Technic Box

I second that thought, but perhaps though, the UK user base isn't big enough for a specific Technic box, just one general box with a good mix? Regards, Dave. In article <FFHEGv.2JK@lugnet.com>, Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> scribbled: (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

Please add me to the list, Thanks (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box")

I'd love to see this box when it gets out of Minneapolis! Sign me up! Eric (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

I'd like to be queued for the minifigs as well! Eric (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box")

Sign me up to please. My address is, 211 Pleasant Meadows Dr. Gaffney SC, 29341 God bless you Rob (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3 ("minneapolis box")

I'd like to get on the list for this box, please. Thanks, Greg Kramer Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <379A4161.8631C5C2@v...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  idea for jambalaya

This is not really necessary, but I'd be curious to see how people would feel about this one. How about, in order to add another level to the cooperative, fun, and friendly nature of the traveling boxes, we were to either: a. send a thank you (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

Please add me to the list. -- Mark Haye IBM ADSM Server Development ... Tucson, AZ haye (at) us (dot) ibm (dot) com See my "Large Tracked Vehicle" on the Expert Builder Megaproject Showcase: (URL) Pieniazek wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

I would like to join the list for this box. Thanks. -- dave (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact