 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
idea for jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:58:46 GMT

This is not really necessary, but I'd be curious to see how people would
feel about this one.

How about, in order to add another level to the cooperative, fun, and
friendly nature of the traveling boxes, we were to either:

a. send a thank you postcard to the person before you on the list, just
if it occurs to you or if you feel the box was moved your way quickly
and had been fairly traded with...

and/or

b. drop a postcard that says something about your current city/town/area
of residence into the box (anything from a little ad for a local
coffeeshop--okay, *I'm* in Seattle--to a stock tourist picture)

?

Sound good?

And, something else just occurred to me: When signing up for a box, you
should mention what city you're in. That way, if you look at the list
once your box arrives, you can see if you can share it with a few people
in the same town and save postage, move the box around faster (that
might get confusing, though).