 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1736 (-10)
  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

I'm in. Chris Giddens Rome, Georgia. Chris <>< (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H2CqCG.32F@lugnet.com... (...) first (...) close-knit (...) don't (...) with (...) of (...) I'll have to find out if I can do this, but until then, Markham Carroll, California. -- Markham Carroll (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

(...) Jeremy Sproat "Texas" Fort Worth, Texas, to be exact. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

(...) you that much since it seems to have died on my watch. Mind if I start it off by shipping what I have to you? You can dispose of the box and replace it if you choose, but I'd really like to start this off. LMKWYT, -Dave (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

Ooh,ooh! Count me in! I live in Northeast Florida. This sounds like fun! :) Are you going to set up a page for this? I'd like to know more details, such as shipping costs, packaging, etc. This is a perfect oppurtunity for me- a teen with little (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

Jambalaya died a while ago but I had a blast with the Space box in the first round. I'd like to start a 3rd box. I say we keep this one in a close-knit cycle of no more than 10 people. The tracking page is outdated and I don't even know who is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space)

  Re: OOC -- Jambalaya-like group-MOC idea

I think the proof of concept at BrickFest is a great idea...count me in if you ever start one around by mail. Paul Sinasohn, who never lost or disappeared a Jambalaya box (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  OOC -- Jambalaya-like group-MOC idea

Hi all, I've been thinking of this idea for a while and I'm interested in kicking it out to y'all for comments. I'm preliminarily calling it Our Own Creation. It was originally a permutation of the jambalaya idea when I was thinking of J-games, but (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: Dutch Jambalaya box round 4 about to start

(...) :-) That one should be on it's way over here, after which it goes back to Dave... another round after that? (...) Best chocolate comes from Africa... My niece went to visit Ghana and brought back awesome chocolate... they use much better (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Dutch Jambalaya box round 4 about to start

(...) No, I got confused with the Promo box. It would be nice to live in the Netherlands, though - lots of good chocolate, for one thing... Paul (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact