 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1271 (-20)
  Re: Technic Box #2: Still no word from these participants

Hello Rob.. dunno about the others but I read somewher else on lugnet Tom will be on vacation...this week (may 20th) Regards Dave rhendrix <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FuvxvA.C8J@lugnet.com... (...) them, I (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Well,'tis a long list and I don't know if it's still circulating, but what the heck - please add me to the list, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Box Update

Paul Sinasohn schreef: (...) Any word on this yet?? (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic Box #2: Still no word from these participants

I still have not heard from the following people on whether they are still participating or not: Tom Stangl Christopher weeks Daniel Delcollo If I have not heard from them by the time the box is ready to ship to them, I will have the box redirected (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Add me on the list please. It looks like a good way to build up the collection and cull out some extra pieces. (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2 shipping update

Matthew Greene is in possession of the box now. He has emailed me and the next person on the list to receive it. He has said that it will go out on approximately Monday 5-15-00. Rob (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2...journey has started

I could probably go down in history as the world's most unlucky person, but I did FINALLY send Technic box #2 to its first destination. Thank you all for being understanding through my trials and tribulations. I will be sending a brief email to (...) (24 years ago, 13-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

I have it now, and will send it off as soon as I get Doug Pegram's email with his address. Pat (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box

(...) list -- keep checking back here for status updates. Play well! -Tommy (URL) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

The box is on it's way to Pat now. -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

(...) OK, no decision has been reached so... I'll be sending the box to Pat by Tuesday, at the latest. -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box 1

(...) Is this being circulated? No one has posted since my note twentyfive days ago. later, Chris (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: ...LUG Box idea

Thanks, Shiri! At 2 am I tend to forget to so simple things like that. ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: ...LUG Box idea

Hi Dave! That sounds like a great idea to me, but I'm not in any club so I couldn't help you... however, I'm xposting to lugnet.org.us, so that all the orgs can see... -Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us)

  ...LUG Box idea

I just had a wild thought (at 2:45 am no less). What if LUGOLA were to start up a new box based only within the confines of the local users groups? For example, we start it during our next meeting then ship it off to the next group that is holding (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #2

I'll hop into another junk box here too, please. This is the last one for awhile though.. (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #3

Add me to this list. I have much junk to part with and I might partake of this box as well. I look forward to the treasure...and the trash. Dave Johann---hardcoredj@techie.com (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Add me to this box, please. I could have sworn I already asked (2 months ago), but I can't find that message...DOH! Dave Johann---hardcoredj@techie.com (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Space Box

What is the status on the Lost in Space Box? I was 3rd in line on March 2nd. It seems as though it vanished... -- ---D M Garcia (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan?

(...) I was searching WorldCat on OCLC today and came across "Gate of the Present" in German, and it's available through Inter-Library Loan (subject to restrictions of the ILL program) from two libraries, or at the V&A Museum if you happen to be, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.books)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact