 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1258
Re: ...LUG Box idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:39:58 GMT

Hi Dave!

That sounds like a great idea to me, but I'm not in any club so I couldn't
help you... however, I'm xposting to lugnet.org.us, so that all the orgs can
see...

-Shiri

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Johann writes:
I just had a wild thought (at 2:45 am no less). What if LUGOLA were to
start up a new box based only within the confines of the local users groups?
For
example, we start it during our next meeting then ship it off to the next
group
that is holding a meeting and so on. This way the box SHOULD a) change hands
frequently, b) be seen by numerous people at once, and c) could become the
building focus of a group meeting.
I'd be willing to start up the box at the next LUGOLA meeting, but
only if
there seems to be group interest in this thread. I know I can find something
put in the box...any other groups interested? I'd love to see this box go on a
nationwide tour...