 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1236 (-10)
  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

The stiffies will either find a good home, or retire to St.Legolas' Home for Elderly Minifigs when I get the J-Box in question. *smile* -Cheese, Administrator-in-Charge, St.Legolas' Home for Elderly or Infirm Minifigures. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

(...) Nah, you hafta post in reply to this message: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2, another update

I'd like to be added to the list for Minifig Box #2. I'm guessing this is how I do it. That's all, and thanks! -Chris Maddison (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Minifig Box #2, another update

Here's the latest update as of 4/24/2000. I just got the box today. I'm poring over it, and enjoying it greatly... I'll be sending it on to Pat soon (Pat - I emailed you, send me your addy!) but I haven't quite finished with it yet. A couple of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

(...) It was sent out today. It would have been sent out yesterday, but I had a friend who wanted some pieces, so he was going to come over, but didn't. You should have it by Sat. Ryan (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: I'm back on track w/technic box #2

:-) Large Spoked Wheels :-) Seriously, 1x2 2-hole bricks Any blue or green beams Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  I'm back on track w/technic box #2

I am now ready to get this thing going, but I want some input from you guys. What would you like to see in technic box #2? Of course, I can't promise that you will actually receive your individual requests, but I can try to put in some of the things (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I'd like to be on, and I've got a co-worker who is originally from France - if I get the book before May 1, she can translate it. If I get it after, i'll find one of my sister's friends, several of them speak French... Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) This is a cool idea, and I'd love to get in on it, but x.com just isn't an option for those of us not in the US. I'd be willing to do a surety deposit some other way, and failing that, I'd still be interested in the French version. James (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2 Update

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ft2Eox.Ist@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) don't (...) I can't believe a box is heading my way!! I was on vacation last week, so I'm just getting to these messages. Shiri, send me your mailing (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact