 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1231
Re: I'm back on track w/technic box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:24:42 GMT

:-) Large Spoked Wheels :-)

Seriously,

1x2 2-hole bricks
Any blue or green beams

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Rob Hendrix writes:
I am now ready to get this thing going, but I want some input from you guys.
What would you like to see in technic box #2?  Of course, I can't promise that
you will actually receive your individual requests, but I can try to put in
some of the things mentioned.  I'll take responses via email for the next two
days or so...That way I won't miss anyone.

Rob

...Have a day :|