 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1046 (-10)
  Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?

Hi all, I've gotten surprisingly little interest in the second round of my box - even after generally positive comments. Here's what I have in the order that I'm thinking of right now, for recipients. If you're interested in seeing it and aren't on (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

(...) Sorry about the wheels. I think it's my fault. I thought they'd be useful for someone since many of them are older. I added way more than I took to that box. Maybe I shouldn't have. Chris (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: New Jambalaya box proposition

This makes a lot of sense to me. Count me out due to time committments but I did want to say it's just about what I was driving at in my response to Tom regarding the train box thing... bravo! (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

(...) Ok, several people have expressed an interest in some of the wheels. I'll probably need to arbitrate a few conflicts. Here is what I propose to do: - whatever wheels Larry is interested in, I will send to him at my cost. This is in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE!

(...) I'm not too worried about the bandwidth, I just wanted to make people aware that my ISP does have a monthly bandwidth limitation for web pages, and for people to be considerate of that (a few months ago I put up some pictures of someone's town (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  New Jambalaya box proposition

Hello all! I would like to start a new Jambalaya type box. The only difference is that the order in which it gets sent around will have a usefull structure. Let me explain... I have a bunch of Adventurer bits that I have no use for. I will dump them (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

There are definitely a few items in there that I am interested in for sure, and I'll have my son take a look at the pic when he gets home from school tomorrow to see what catches his eye... (I'm raising him well, he'll want them ALL!) Let me know (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

Well, I looked at the pic Frank posted and I would be willing to take some of these wheels. I'll follow up with Frank on exactly what I want... think early town and space though and you'll get the idea. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Mookie wrote in message <3898EE56.5A33BB98@w...tt.net>... (...) Nope, no wooden wheels (I _might_ put a few spoked cart wheels in in exchange for some of the wheels I take out, but only if what we end up with will look more diverse for the spoked (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE!

I'm online now also, Frank... could you drop it in my mail without affecting your bandwidth allowance? Dave (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact