 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1036 (-5)
  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

Mookie wrote in message <3898EC16.D332D924@w...tt.net>... (...) I wouldn't make a strict "you can only put in as many wheels as you take out", but rather something like don't put in more of something that there already is a lot of in the box (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS? - PICTURE!

Frank Filz wrote in message <38983F0D.6956@minds...ng.com>... (...) Picture is at: (URL) this is a 160k picture. Due to the somewhat limited monthly bandwidth of my ISP, please only view this picture if you really are interested in just how many (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

It had a few when it first started, though it wasn't many.. I don't think more than any of the other boxes when they started, I believe Larry did a great job splitting them up between the boxes! I know I took a few wheels out of a couple of boxes (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: GB#3 - Question about splitting or content - Do you need WHEELS?

Sounds like we got a bite on the wheels, if David finds anything he likes in the pic lets get them to him, I think we need to change a few things again too.. you can only put in wheels for wheels you take out... 1 to 1.. you can also take out more (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Space Box #1 underway

Here's the ordered list, optimized (roughly) geographically to make a trip around the USA: Chad Smith Matthew Wilkins Roger Rothhaar Tom Stangl Dave Jost Patrick Justison Tommy Johnson Damian Garcia Frank Filz Joel Adam Yulish If you all would be so (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact