 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9887
9886  |  9888
Subject:
BRICKBAY SELLER WARNING!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:03:11 GMT

ATTENTION BRICKBAY BUYERS!!!!

I generally don't do this but I was recently cheated by a seller on Brickbay
and I wanted to warn the Brickbay community. A seller named Aaron McCallen
runs a store named "Aaron's Lego Goodies". I placed an order with him on the
4th of December 2000 and quickly sent him payment via personal check. He
cashed my check, marked me as "PAID" on my order status, and never sent me the
lego. I wrote him more than 10 emails in the last several weeks and he NEVER
wrote me back.

Needless to say I am quite angry about this. Most Lego fans I meet on the web
are first class folks but a guy like this ruins it for everyone. I encourage
you to avoid this seller and his store at all costs. I guess I will write off
the $44.00 I sent him and chalk this up as a lesson learned. Too bad I have
no recourse to be able to get a refund or pursue legal action. Any
suggestions would be appreicated. Please email me at akrug@oz-online.net

Thanks

Andy