 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9833
  Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??

(...) Hello to all Bionicle fans, I hope I am getting this right, I would like to know if it were possible to get 6 of each new Bionicle sets and 6 of the "mask cans". I hope I am asking the right person and you are willing to "hook me up" with some (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: What do you think of the new Bionicle sets??

I can now offer this service from the UK Buy one Bionicle and get a mask 8530 for free// all for 5UKpounds + postage. I have all6 and they are great :-), better than slizers -- Michael - - - Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Lugnet Member# 151 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)