 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9783
    Payments & Timespans [Was Ran Talbott] —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, this has brought an interesting discussion, and I thought I might voice in a little, since I do a little commerce with the fine folks on LUGNET from both the US and around the world. It was a hard decision to allow other payments other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Payments & Timespans [Was Ran Talbott] —Mike Stanley
   (...) I see the point you're making (and ultimately I agree with it) but I consciously did not make a comparison to buying something from a retail store. It isn't *quite* the same thing as walking into TRU and walking out without paying. BUT, it is (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)