 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9753
Re: Walmart cancelling 4561 backorders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:11:31 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote in message <3A6E19FD.770BAEDA@netscape.com>...
Well this just SUCKS.  I ordered a bunch at around 9am on Sat, and my order • is
now BACKORDERED, yet others that ordered LATER than I did have already • received
their 4561s!

I called, the person seemed to think they were going to try to fill my • order,
but somehow I feel I'm going to have a message on my answering machine when • I
get home.  If so, I'm going to call them back and give them a piece of my • mind -
they should have filled orders in chronological order, even if it meant • sending
partial orders for larger orders.

This happened to me last month with the TIE I ordered. I would have thought
they may have fixed this problem by now. I ordered two sets at 8 AM and I
have to admit I did not post anything about this sale because I wanted to be
sure that my order was fulfilled. I intended to post something late morning
but you beat me to the punchline.

Rose