 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9747
9746  |  9748
Subject:
Walmart cancelling 4561 backorders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:19:38 GMT

Bad news from Walmart for me today.  They are not going to be able to
deliver any on my order of 4561 trains.  :-((

I ordered late on 1/20.  My order status was went to "backorder" Sunday, and
after the call today it changed to "cancelled".   It was nice of them
personally call me. Evidently they tried to get more trains but could not.

So, if some of you want to sell a few 4561, let me know.

If you get a call from Walmart - hang up the phone quick! :-)

Anyone else getting "the call"?

Keith