 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9748
Re: Walmart cancelling 4561 backorders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:19:13 GMT

Keith Hacke <hacke@icns.com> wrote:

Bad news from Walmart for me today.  They are not going to be able to
deliver any on my order of 4561 trains.  :-((
Anyone else getting "the call"?

Yep, my wife called to tell me that they cancelled my order.  I was hoping
this would offset an otherwise lean clearance season for me...

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/