 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9679
    Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order —Mike Stanley
   Folks I wanted to let you know that my shop will be closed temporarily due to a bogus order that has tied up hundreds of dollars of my inventory. I also wanted to take this opportunity to warn the other honest buyers and sellers on Brickbay and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order —Thomas Binney
     Let me be the first to say that Mike is good dealer. My first order from him went smooth as can be, and my second (placed only a week later) is going fine. When I sent him the wrong payment amount (missed the shipping)he was a perfect gentleman (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order —Ezio Maino
    (...) Oh yes :) I erroneously placed an international order from his shop without reading that he ships only in U.S. but he kindly proceeded with my order and the stuff arrived safely in Italy :))) Thanks Mike Ezio -- Lugnet #476 Brickbay Store (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)