 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9681
Re: Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:47:14 GMT

Let me be the first to say that Mike is good dealer.  My first order from
him went smooth as can be, and my second (placed only a week later) is going
fine.  When I sent him the wrong payment amount (missed the shipping)he was
a perfect gentleman about it, and when I let him know the check for the
difference was in the mail he went ahead and shipped my order.  At this
point I was a (still am really) a new users with no feedback, but Mike was
nice enough to trust me.

Not that anyone here needed me to say it, but I'm glad I could.

Thomas

p.s. Please forgive any rambling, caffine levels are still low this morning.