 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9679
  Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order

Folks I wanted to let you know that my shop will be closed temporarily due to a bogus order that has tied up hundreds of dollars of my inventory. I also wanted to take this opportunity to warn the other honest buyers and sellers on Brickbay and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order

Let me be the first to say that Mike is good dealer. My first order from him went smooth as can be, and my second (placed only a week later) is going fine. When I sent him the wrong payment amount (missed the shipping)he was a perfect gentleman (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop temporarily closed because of NPB abuse - bogus order

(...) Oh yes :) I erroneously placed an international order from his shop without reading that he ships only in U.S. but he kindly proceeded with my order and the stuff arrived safely in Italy :))) Thanks Mike Ezio -- Lugnet #476 Brickbay Store (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)