 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9244
Re: FS: 24x43 rare extra large grey technic hubs and tyres
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Harrison writes:
Hi All,

I just added some of these rare extra large technic wheels to my
brickbay shop "Auslego".
I also have these wheels available with white hubs.

Ckeck them out at:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=harro1

Do you have 8 of each or 16 of each? That is, are they listed twice? (once
as hubs with "free" tyres and once as tyres with "free" hubs) I agree with
you, I'd force sale of the tyres with the hubs.

Dan may need to enhance Brickbay to allow required linkages between items.
Listing then under just hubs misses the tyre wanting folks and vice versa.

++Lar