 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9243
FS: 24x43 rare extra large grey technic hubs and tyres
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:16:16 GMT

Hi All,

I just added some of these rare extra large technic wheels to my
brickbay shop "Auslego".
I also have these wheels available with white hubs.

Ckeck them out at:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=harro1

Any questions, just email me at:

harro1@one.net.au