 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8982
  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

Very impressive Kevin. I live in a area which is >90% Victorian (~1850), and I can see some of the Victorian style is see around me every day in your model. However, garages in Victorian properties are pretty rare :-) Also, is your model crumbling (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Victorian House kit from Lions Gate Models: release date Nov 23rd, accepting prepaid orders now.

(...) I live in a heritage area as well (~1893) and it's very familiar. Often around here, formerly three-storey homes have the bottom storey stripped out to make a garage. Love the bay window, I've been struggling with that idea for ages. The (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Scott A wrote in message ... (...) and (...) It's pretty common over here to have a garage in the basement level. I don't know if the houses were built like that originally... but some of them may have been, since that style hung on past the end of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Heather Patey wrote in message ... (...) out (...) Thanks Heather! That bay waindow came to me in bed one night :-) and I built it - just the window- the next day and then the rest of the house grew around it. I believe that idea has been used by (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)