 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8964
    Re: Carolina Train Builders - Custom Train Models For Sale —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Um... :-) Mike and I have been conferring behind the scenes since the idea of his doing kits first arose. My very first comment on his designs was: "gee, those certainly are *european*, aren't they..." (followed closely by "but they're nice!!" (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Carolina Train Builders - Custom Train Models For Sale —Eric Kingsley
     (...) I would agree that the Lumber and Coal cars look very European to me. I think the Gondola is kind of a tweener. Actually it is similar to my Gondola in a few respects. Except I use more Tiles and plates instead of Bricks and mine is a bit (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Carolina Train Builders - Custom Train Models For Sale —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) OK model by model of why it's not "European" ;-) CTB-1101 Lumber Transport : Wood transported by rail is never put on a totally flat car, but on a car with low sides, like in the LEGO 4543 set. And the load would be chained to the car (good (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Carolina Train Builders - Custom Train Models For Sale —James Powell
    (...) Been there, done that...in Lego no less, with Mindstorms controlling it... (URL) know that there was some discussion of my coal unloader before...I really need to get a video clip of it up on the web (ha! along with everything else I should (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)