 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8851
  Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?

Yeesh! My apologies for conflating some of the material in Jon Kozan's post with that of Rob Doucette's. I still mean what I wrote concerning a Blacklist, though. It also applies to negative feedback in many ways -- at least for me. I hardly ever (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Brickbay store LEGOMAN - Opinions?

(...) I posted negative feedback twice, both after a thourough investigation. And I would do it again right this instant. If somebody, after trying to email/call (international!)/write him/her for over two weeks, still doesn't reply, that to me (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)