 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8820
Re: New Lego search engine - sets or parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Devine writes:
One last thing - this page does use frames and I recommend at least 800x600
or better.  Also, please use the search results as reference only -- bid or
buy directly from the main pages of each site -- you'll find it easier
anyway.

Uhh, please don't put LUGNET pages in frames.  They weren't designed to work
inside of frames.  Did you get permission to put the other sites' pages into
frames?  Most places don't like that.

--Todd