 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8821
FS: 8480 Technic Shuttle for $110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 05:44:11 GMT

This set is MISB and even the box is in excellent condition (little if any
shelfware).  Its an AWESOME set but technic is just not my style.  AND yes now
even Penneyboy has a paypal account!  Email me if interested otherwise on
Friday it will go to Ebay (ug).

Matt

And Yes MISB *at least to me* means
the box has not been opened (in any way).