 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8819
8818  |  8820
Subject:
New Lego search engine - sets or parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:31:30 GMT

I always find myself looking at E-Bay, Brickbay, Lugnet, and other sites
when I have some spare cash to spend on Legos..  And at the same time, when
I do find something, I want to know I am getting a good deal.  So -- I
whipped up a handy web page to help solve my problems.

It searchs for both parts or sets across the three most common sites - E-Bay
(current and complete), Brickbay, and Lugnet (for reference purposes).
Check it out at:

http://www.reversepolarity.com/lego/srcframeset.htm

A word on usage - just type the set number or keyword, as the E-bay search
automatically pre-pends "lego" to the query.

I also added a little calculator to figure out a price per part ratio (and
will be expanding it to also work in reverse)

One last thing - this page does use frames and I recommend at least 800x600
or better.  Also, please use the search results as reference only -- bid or
buy directly from the main pages of each site -- you'll find it easier anyway.

Thanks,

Scott