 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8400
Re: I know what you're thinking....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:40:28 GMT

I am dying to see your sets and parts, but I am getting Javascript errors on
the navigation.... :(

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dave Johann writes:
...there's just not enough parts on Brickbay yet. Well, I decided to help us • all
out by offering more parts (and pictures). Some classic items (70's, classic
space), more sealed sets, and the first offerings of ZNAP parts are some of • the
many additions to HardCore Lego Sales. Check it out before it's all gone...

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=HardCore