 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8292
8291  |  8293
Subject:
PCC Pricing and availability update (was Re: Last few hours on unique inaugural custom PCC model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=449243188

closed at 202.49...

Therefore I've decided to keep the retail price of the sets available at the
Milton Train Works Brickbay site at 180, without figs (only 1/2 the buyers
want them) with the figs available as an addon for 9 USD.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=lar&itemID=10265 for main MTW-3001-rd
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar&itemID=13061 for the MTW-3001 Fig Pack

The set now features full color instructions. Any orders received now will
most likely ship on my return from the UK, but that will be in plenty of time
for Christmas.

FUT bst but if you want to discuss the auction itself, suggest that you FUT to
theory or auction, as appropriate. That auction is over, it now is only a
price point reference, nothing more, I am done flogging it.

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith
Milton Train Works