 Marketplace / Auctions / 6844
6843  |  6845
Subject:
Last few hours on unique inaugural custom PCC model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 02:42:13 GMT

Well, we're down to the wire folks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=449243188

has only a few more hours to go and it looks like my good friend Ali is going
to walk away with it for less than what I've been selling the presumably less
valuable 2-n units of 12 models for. (1)

Unless someone snipes, that is.

We'll see.

1 - If that happens I'll be setting the market price for these other ones a
bit lower and doing something for the folks that bought at the old price.

++Lar