 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8140
  Cool LEGO Items for Sale

Hey Folks, I found an online store that has several obscure LEGO items for sale... (URL) might have to cut and paste the links...) or go to (URL) and search for LEGO and then go to show all matches for the GENERAL TOYS heading... Here are some of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cool LEGO Items for Sale

Yep! They are in the latest Pitso-Lego Dacta catalog as well. I just received mine today, so it's fresh in the memory. -Dave (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cool LEGO Items for Sale

...smarterkids.com as well, with coupons @flamingoworld. Ed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Cool LEGO Items for Sale

(...) EToys.com has this set: (URL) to buy a copy or two to fill up my soccer stadium. Jason (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)