 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8153
Re: Cool LEGO Items for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:17:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sean Harrington writes:
Hey Folks,

- LEGO Specialty People - The image looks like you get about 30 minifigs along
with a couple of accessories. US$32.95
http://www.vstore.com/cgi-bin/pagegen/vstoretoys/ingenia/page.html? • mode=itempag
e&file=/page/itempagev4/itempage.spl&prodID=767514&catID=24694

Let me know if any of these are available anywhere else...

EToys.com has this set:

http://www.etoys.com/prod/toy/52473281

Planning to buy a copy or two to fill up my soccer stadium.

Jason