 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8142
Re: Cool LEGO Items for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:47:12 GMT

...smarterkids.com as well, with coupons @flamingoworld.
Ed

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sean Harrington writes:
Hey Folks,

I found an online store that has several obscure LEGO items for sale...

http://www.vstore.com/cgi-bin/pagegen/vstoretoys/ingenia/page.html?FILE=/page/s
earch/searchresultsv1.spl&KEYWORDS=lego&CATID=24694&START=1&MODE=search
(you might have to cut and paste the links...)

or go to http://ingenia.vstoretoys.com/ and search for LEGO and then go to
show all matches for the GENERAL TOYS heading...

Here are some of the hilights...

- LEGO Letters & Numbers - This is like a big Scrabble set based on Lego
bricks. The tiles seem to be 4x4 and 2/3 smooth in height. US$42.95
http://www.vstore.com/cgi-bin/pagegen/vstoretoys/ingenia/page.html?mode=itempag
e&file=/page/itempagev4/itempage.spl&prodID=767535&catID=24694

- LEGO Specialty People - The image looks like you get about 30 minifigs along
with a couple of accessories. US$32.95
http://www.vstore.com/cgi-bin/pagegen/vstoretoys/ingenia/page.html?mode=itempag
e&file=/page/itempagev4/itempage.spl&prodID=767514&catID=24694

- LEGO Duplo Play Walls - These look like they're designed for preschools. They
have a bin at the bottom with a large vertical Duplo base that is about 2 feet
tall. Kinda expensive... US$159.95
http://www.vstore.com/cgi-bin/pagegen/vstoretoys/ingenia/page.html?mode=itempag
e&file=/page/itempagev4/itempage.spl&prodID=767532&catID=24694

Let me know if any of these are available anywhere else...

- Sean