 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8128
Re: Older sets for trade - a little update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:21:50 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
1481 Desert Island
1696 Pirate Lookout
1733 Shipwrecked Pirate
1795 Imperial Cannon
1889 Pirate's Treasure Hold
6251 Pirate Mini Figures
5058 Pirate Accessories
5060 Pirate Cannons
5139 Pirate Cannons
5150 Pirate Elements
Ladybird Pirates book #3 Adventure on Shark Island
any Pirate keychains
any other Pirate memorabilia

On all of these, I would actually be willing to just get instructions
and/or box, I have the parts, just would like to be able to claim
completeness. I would trade brand new 5134 shooting cannon service packs
for either of the other cannon accessory packs.

Last night I determined that in all likelyhood I do have 6251! In
working through a big pile of LEGO purchased from a kid, I have all of
these minifigs in this set, but expecially with the pirate wench, there
is no evidence of having any other set she came in (6250, 6273, 6285,
6286). If someone has a box they'd be willing to trade me, I'd be
extremely appreciative as this would make me 62xx pirate complete.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com